Shelley Close Trees and Landscape Officer
Received: 20 May 2021
An FOI request was made on the 4th of August. (6479106 reference number) One of the responses was an image
(https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/682006/response/1632270/attach/html/2/6479106%20Attachment%20Email2%202020%2005%2019.pdf.pdf.html) in it said
"Dear [Officer name redacted],
Fol owing recent evidence that there works upon vegetation and trees being lopped off on the site, I need to consult our Trees and Landscape Officer for comments. Please can you agree to a 3wk time extension to better assess the impact on landscaping and what exactly would be retained and what would be removed as part of the proposal.
Also, could you please send photos from within the site and from the streetscene as it appears there have been physical changes since the submission of the application and we want to make a fair judgement as to the merits of the case.
With kind regards,
Could you please send this to me without spelling mistakes as it confusing and hard to understand?
It said that you needed to consult the Trees and Landscape Officer for comments why did you need to?
Did you consult the Trees and Landscape Officer for comments?
Who was the Tree and Landscape Officer you asked?
Could you provide all communication between you and the Trees and Landscape Officer for that case?
Outcome / Documents
- Aboricultural Officer comments - Ref 7345621_Redacted - application/pdf - Download
- Arboricultural Officer comment 1 - Ref 7345621_Redacted - application/pdf - Download
- Officer correspondence with Trees Officer (2) - Ref 7345621_Redacted - application/pdf - Download
- Officer correspondence with Trees Officer - Ref 7345621_Redacted - application/pdf - Download
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download