Water Supply and Sewage
Received: 3 June 2021
Please provide the following information, which I am requesting under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
1. Broken down by year, for each year from 2003 to 2021 inclusive, how did the London Borough of Barnet calculate the water bills that it sent to its tenants (please ensure that you provide me with ALL of the information it used to calculate these bills)?
2. Did any of those bills include a charge for repairs or maintaining water or sewerage pipes; and if so, how much?
3. Broken down by year, from 2003 to 2021 inclusive, how much did the London Borough of Barnet pay for the water and sewerage services that it received from a water and sewerage company?
4. Please provide a copy of the bills that the London Borough of Barnet received from the water and sewerage company referred to in question 3 above, for the years 2003 - 2021 inclusive.
It would be helpful if you were to provide any brief notes which might be necessary to understand the context of the information provided, although I recognise that you are not obliged to do this.
If for any reason you feel this request is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me at this email address. If you are not the appropriate authority for this request, or for part of it, please let me know as soon as is convenient.
If the information requested contains sections of confidential information, please blank out or remove these sections, and mark clearly that they have been removed.
Please confirm receipt of this email.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download