Council Tax Credits
Received: 21 June 2021
Re: Freedom of Information Act 2000 - Request for information
Council Tax Accounts in Credit
We request, under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, a list of all Council Tax accounts that are currently overpaid or in credit. This should include those relating to this year or any previous year on current or closed accounts.
Please could your office include the following, preferably on an emailed Excel spreadsheet, along with the date the data was extracted from your system.
* Ratepayer - subject to section 40(2) on personal data
* Local Authority Reference Number
* Full Address of Property Concerned
* Amount of Overpayment
* Period that the Overpayment Relates to, Start and End Date Where Relevant
* The date the Overpayment was Created on the Account
* Account Closure Date if Relevant
Thank you in anticipation for your assistance in this matter. Your early acknowledgment of this letter will be appreciated.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download