Received: 21 June 2021
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FoI).
These requests all pertain to the management of the Japanese knotweed ("knotweed") infestation on the northern border of Hendon Cemetry, centred behind the properties 7 and 9 Oakhampton Road.
Please send me:
* Horticultural plans for the boundary between the cemetery and the properties of Oakhampton Road. This means the choice and position of all species planted along the fence row.
* Copies of knotweed management plans, either internal or from external contractors
* Copies of reports of knotweed inspection, either internal or from external contractors
* Copies of reports of knotweed treatments, either internal or from external contractors
* Minutes of meetings at the Cemetery and in the Council where the knotweed infestation was discussed
* Any correspondence sent to owners of properties bordering the knotweed infestation
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download