Received: 20 July 2021
Under Freedom of Information rules I would like to know the following information about on-street residential cycle parking provision in your local authority area. If bike hangar provision is delivered in partnership with a private company, please answer on behalf of the partnership.
1. How many bike hangars offering secure, sheltered cycle parking on residential streets do you have in your local authority area? Please specify the number of hangars and the total number of cycle parking spaces they provide. Please do not include any large scale commuter hangars, for example at railway stations.
2. How many residents currently pay for a bike hangar space in your area?
3. What is the annual cost of a bike hangar space? (if the cost varies, please state the range of prices)
4. How many people in your local authority area are on the waiting list for a bike hangar space?
5. What is the annual cost of a residents vehicle parking permit? (if the cost varies according to engine size or CO2 emissions please state the range of prices)
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download