The Graded Care Profile and Graded Care Profile 2
Received: 19 July 2021
This is a Freedom of Information Request in relation to the council's children services department and its use of a tool called the Graded Care Profile to assess neglect.
1. Do you use a) the GCP or b) the NSPCC's adapted version, the GCP 2, to assess neglect in children?
2. If you use the GCP 2 please provide information on how much the council has spent on a) licensing the GCP2 and b) training in relation to the GCP2, to date
3. If you use the GCP2 please provide any assessments of the GCP 2 held or carried out by the council on the effect of use of the GCP2 on outcomes for children ie what are the benefits?
Please note I am not looking for information on how many social workers etc have used the GCP2 but an assessment of the impact of the children on cases.
4. Please answer this question only if you do not use the GCP2 but do use the GCP.
Please provide any assessments of the GCP held or carried out by the Council within the past 5 years in relation to the impact of use of the GCP tool on outcomes for children.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download