Actual full profit and loss accounting
Received: 27 July 2021
For the record, under a formal Freedom of Information request to LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET COUNCIL, I require actual full profit and loss accounting in respect of all of the following:
* All pension funds and ALL investments using the proceeds of Council Tax.
* Enforcing tax liabilities and charges including court charges minus appeals and damages incurred.
* Enforcing any and all policies of 'LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET COUNCIL' upon the local community.
* Enforcing evictions for non-payment of tax/arrears upon the local community.
You have a lawful and legal obligation, in your public office and in your private capacity to provide the evidence of material substance that there is a lawful obligation for I, the living man to be liable for Council Tax. I request that you also provide the material evidence of:
1. The dictionary and Grammatical styles manual you are relying on in this matter;
2. LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET COUNCIL has proof that I is a person and liable to pay a non-domest ic levy;
3. LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET COUNCIL has proof that it is mandatory for i, a living man, to be liable to pay CT;
4. LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET COUNCIL has proof that I is a registered corporation or resident of a dwelling;
5. LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET COUNCIL provides I with additiona l services outside of your statutory obligations;
6. LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET COUNCIL can make any demands whatsoever; against a determinat ion that I is liable, for the non-payment of CT upon human-beings living here as inhabitants;
7. LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET COUNCIL has the lawful authority; to act over I a man without just-and-fai r compensation;
8. LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET COUNCIL can force i to implicate i into 'aiding' and 'abetting' by funding acts of terrorism and/or illegal activities.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download