Commercial Events in Parks
Received: 28 July 2021
I am emailing to request information under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (2000)
1. Please state the annual revenue accrued from commercial events held in the borough's parks and green spaces each year for the previous 5 years, in yearly intervals, and including a projection for 2021 if this is available.
2. Over the same period, how many days each year did commercial events take place in the borough's parks and green spaces? If events happened simultaneously in different parks on the same day, please count this as one day.
3. Please list which specific parks and green spaces were used for commercial events over the same period.
4. Please list annual spending on parks and green spaces over the same period.
5. As part of the borough's budget, is revenue from commercial events ring-fenced for spending on the area's parks and green spaces (or more specifically, the park that the event was held in), or does it contribute to the borough's budget in general?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download