Received: 3 August 2021
I'd like to request the following information about pupil managed moves or negotiated transfers under the Freedom of Information Act.
1. In your area, are pupil managed moves or other negotiated transfers brokered by the in-year fair access panel (or equivalent) or by schools / head teachers?
2. If managed moves / negotiated transfers are brokered by head teachers or equivalent themselves, do they report these moves to the fair access panel or equivalent?
3. How many successful managed moves / negotiated transfers occurred in the 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16 and 2016/17 academic years?
4. How many unsuccessful managed moves / negotiated transfers occurred in the 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16 and 2016/17 academic years?
5. What were the outcomes for the pupils who experienced unsuccessful managed moves / negotiated transfers? Please specify the number in each category.
a) return to home school
b) permanent exclusion
c) another managed move or negotiated transfer
d) other (please specify)
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download