Contracts Social Value (Public Services) Act 2012
Received: 16 August 2021
I would like to request any information you have available in written or electronic format in data spreadsheet or Word/text document, regarding procurement and/or tender results decided by the authority, relating to the Social Value (Public Services) Act 2012 - specifically the following:
For each completed procurement exercise or tender where a Social Value component has formed part of the award criteria:
* Name of organisation winning the tender or contract
* The winning organisation's social value created as a monetary amount, provided as part of their final submission or offer
* The winning organisation's social value investment amount, or input cost monetary amount, submitted as part of their final submission or offer
* Value of the tender or contract
* Duration of the tender or contract
* The name of the Social Value framework (if any) utilised by the winning tender for valuations of social value created.
I would like to request the information you should have recorded above, for the latest 'year end' you have available.
I am compiling statistical research about social value used in tenders and procurement, to be able to complete a national benchmarking analysis, which can then be fed back to the authority.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download