Climate emergency and target set to be carbon neutral by 2030
Received: 19 August 2021
Further to your local authority declaring a climate emergency and
setting a target for your area to be carbon neutral by 2030 please
1. If you have published a plan setting out how you will achieve this
target. If so please provide a link to the document.
2. What reduction (if any) in your local authority's own carbon
emissions so far.
3. What reduction (if any) in your local authority's own energy consumption.
4. What incentives you have provided (if any) for electric cars. For
example, reduction in parking permits and fees.
5. How much of your local authority's own vehicle fleet has been
switched to electric vehicles?
6. How many new street trees (if any) you have planted in the
financial year 2020/21.
7. What changes (if any) you have undertaken to ease planning
restrictions to convert commercial to residential properties.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download