Specification for the Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation
Received: 20 August 2021
Your specific guidelines of required supported accommodation for The Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation for all type of Supports for the following as below: -
Age Groups: 16-17-year-old, 18-24 years old 25-65 years old and 65+
Service User bands: Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or autistic disorder, Physical disability, Care Leavers, Homelessness, Threaten with Homelessness, Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers, Young person with children, woman needing refuge.
1. Please provide me with the specification for the Regional Framework for Supported Accommodation, which describes in detail what is required of Supported Accommodation providers including the Accommodation for all the above age groups and service user bands.
2. The different types of categories of support that you require (which provide an 'all inclusive' or a level of support based on assessed need for all the above age groups and service user bands.
3. The activities work service providers need to do with young people both to safeguard them and to prepare them for independence.
4. The specification that also details quality standards required from service providers for all the above Age Groups and Service User Bands.
5. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for placing a child 16 to 18 years within semi supported accommodation?
6. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for placing an adult 18 to 24 years within semi supported accommodation?
7. What is the weekly cost inclusive of support hours and accommodation for placing an adult 18-65, 65+ within supported accommodation?
8. Please provide the weekly cost for the following support hours 5, 10 and 15 hours for all age groups mentioned above.
9. What are the decisions Social Services make before choosing a relevant service provider for all the above age groups?
10. How does a Service Providers get on your Approved Service providers List?
11. How does a Service Provider register on your Supported Accommodation Regional Framework? Please provide me with link or contact details of the person responsible for your referrals for all Age Groups mentioned above.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download