KPI's for IT
Received: 1 September 2021
I am looking at how IT is measured in councils from business point of view.
1. A strategic statement if one exists of what IT is supposed to deliver to the organisation. This may be something like 'the purpose of IT is to xyz'
2. The top 3 Key performance indicators. This would generally be Server uptime, Number of help desk calls closed, surveys etc.
3. How the KPI's have been performing against these indicators for the last 12 months tabulated
4. How many KPI's do you have for IT in total
5. If your IT is outsourced, who is it Outsourced too and beginning and end date of contract.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download