Received: 7 September 2021
I wish to submit to the organisation a freedom of information request relating to:
1. Contact Centre/Call Centre Contracts (Contracts and Costs associating to all/any systems used to manage Inbound Contact from Citizens. (i.e Call/Telephony Management Systems, Email Management Services/software, Help Desk Agents and Hotlines etc.)
2. Inbound Network Services Contracts (by "Inbound Network Services", I am referring to Inbound Call, Telephony and Email Management Services, and any other inbound channels used by citizens to make contact.)
3. Website Traffic Spend/Analysis (even if hosted by an Agency)
a) Number of Visits per month (Average)
b) Who is the supplier/agency/internal stakeholder responsible for hosting/maintaining and managing the website(s)?
c) Does your organisation's website(s) have an on-site search bar?
- What Content Management System is your site-search connected to (if so)?
- What is the Search Bar Utilisation? (If known, % of Website visitors)
- Who is the Supplier/Owner of the on-site search on your website?
Please send me the following information for each:
1. Incumbent Supplier: For each of the contract(s) can you please provide me with the supplier of the Contract?
2. Annual Average Spend: the annual average (over 3 years) spend for each supplier?
3. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for these contract areas (including website)?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download