Apprentice Social Workers within children and family department
Received: 13 September 2021
1) The number of staff currently completing the Social Worker Integrated Degree Apprenticeship within your children and families department.
2) The number of people you intend to recruit as Apprentice Social Workers over the next 5 years.
3) Do you recruit Apprentice Social Workers externally? (I.e. do individuals not currently employed by the council receive an equal opportunity to apply for vacancies, through your online jobs portal or equivalent)
4) Could you provide the approximate recruitment timeline/cycle for Apprentice Social Workers over the next 5 years.
5) Please provide a copy of the job description(s) and person specification(s) for Apprentice Social Workers.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download