Received: 1 November 2021
Please could you provide me with answers to the following questions regarding recent influx of refugees from Afghanistan and the Government's pledge to rehome 5,000 refugees by the end of the year;
1. How many refugees (or refugee families) from Afghanistan have the council housed since the beginning of August?
2. How much money has been spent - or allocated - by the council to provide housing and/or services to refugees in 2021?
3. How much money was spent - or allocated - by the council to provide housing and/or services to refugees in 2020?
4. Has the council received addition funding from the Government to provide housing and/or services to refugees since the beginning of August? If yes, how much?
5. Has the council applied to access the Mayor of London's 'Right to Buy Back' fund? If yes, have you received funding and/or purchased homes for refugees using this scheme
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download