Council care home and social housing
Received: 9 November 2021
I am a journalist and researching a piece on which private companies local authorities have partnered with to provide residential/nursing care homes.
I am also keen to know which private companies councils are working with to provide their social housing.
Could you please tell me
* Which council run care homes does your local authority manage?
* Have you outsourced management or the running of the care home to a private company?
* What is the name of the private company?
* How much money was paid by the council in your 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 financial years to private companies to run the care home?
* What is the typical pay of the most senior directors in companies chosen to run council care homes?
* What is the typical pay of a care assistant in your council run care home?
I would also like to know:
* Which private companies do you work with to provide and run social housing in your area?
* How much money was paid by the council in your 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 financial years to private companies to help with social housing?
* What is the typical pay of the most senior directors at private companies helping with social housing?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some not held) - application/pdf - Download