Received: 11 November 2021
1. Do you have your own road marking division in-house to undertake road marking services on your highway network?
2. If yes, are your operatives trained to industry standards in-line with the requirements within the National Highways Sector Scheme No. 7?
3. If you do not have your own road marking capabilities, do you mandate that road marking contractors working on your network are members of the Road Safety Markings Association?
4. If you do not have your own road marking capabilities, do you mandate that road marking contractors working on your network are accredited to the National Highways Sector Scheme No. 7?
5. Re question 4: If not, why not?
6. If highways maintenance on your network is outsourced to a single provider, please provide the company's name?
7. If this highways maintenance contractor subcontracts road marking provision from a specialist road marking contractor, do you mandate that any road marking contractors they contract with are accredited to National Highways Sector Scheme No. 7?
8. Please provide the name of the road marking contractor(s) employed either directly by your authority or through your highways maintenance contractor.
Please provide the information in electronic format. If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me for clarification as under the FOI Act, you are required to advise and assist those who request the information. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it.
If it is not possible to obtain this information, please can you advise on which exemption within the FoI Act 2000 you are basing this refusal and explain how this refusal satisfies the requirement of that exemption.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download