Freedom of Information request - Potholes
Received: 4 May 2022
This request is made under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information Regulations and is submitted on behalf of Friern Barnet & Whetstone Residents' Association.
The term 'documents' used below includes documents whether in written or in electronic formats and includes reports, papers, notes, emails, letters and memoranda.
This request relates to the repair of potholes in public highways for the repair of which the Council is responsible.
Please provide -
1. a copy of the most recent report to a Council Committee relating to the repair of potholes generally (reports relating to individual road etc. are not required);
2. the total of the Councils' spending on repair of potholes in each of the five most recent financial years for which such figures are available;
3. for each of the same financial years the total of the budgeted amount for spending on repair of potholes;
4. a copy of documents setting out the Councils current criteria used for determining which potholes should and which should not be repaired and the prioritisation of the work to those which are to be repaired.
5. a copy of the documents (if any) setting out the basis on which the available funds for repairs are to be allocated to different parts of the Borough.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download