Received: 10 May 2022
Please kindly answer the following in relation to previous connected carers who's have now become special guardians.
1. What baby sitting support exactly do the LA have a duty to provide special guardians whom are studying a distance learning degree?
2. What duty do the LA have to adhere to financial and other agreements made in writing?
3. If the LA refuse to adhere to agreements made in writing what action can be taken?
4. What is the exact (please provide the exact step by step) process for assessing if the fostering fee should be extended upon the special guardians request?
5. What is the exact (again please provide exact step by step) process for assessing if the child allowance should be extended in full upon special guardians request.
6. Under what circumstance exactly can the LA refuse to further extend the duration of full payments of the fostering fee?
7. Under what circumstances exactly can the LA refuse to extend the duration of full payments of the child allowance?
8. What is included exactly in conducting a financial assessment for further support? (Please include the exact process of possible)
9. How are deductions calculated from the extended child allowance in relation to financial assessment? (Please include amounts if possible)
10.How exactly are deductions calculated from extended fostering fee? (Please include amounts if possible)
11. Under what circumstance exactly can the LA refuse to extend;
11a. The fostering fee?
11b. The child allowance?
12. Under what circumstances exactly can the LA amend or end already agreed financial payments of fostering fee and child allowance?
13. Under what circumstances can the LA decide to reassess already agreed payments if it was already agreed to be non means tested?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download