Received: 11 May 2022
I would like to submit a request for some information from the organisation, in relation to their contract's register.
The FULL contract register should display all the organisations existing/live contracts I would like the register to display the following columns/headings:
1. Contract Reference -Unique reference number associated with the contract.
2. Contract Title
3. Procurement Category -Please state the category name of the contract, I wish to know the category the contract is under.
4. Supplier Name
5. Spend (Total, Annual or contract value)
6. Contract's Duration
7. Contract's Extensions
8. Contract's Start Date
9. Contract's Expiry Date
10. Contract Description [Please provide me with as much detail as possible.]
11. Contact Owner (Person that manages the contract register)
12. CPV codes/Pro-Class
Contract Data/API Contact Details
1. Can you also provide me with contact details of the person responsible for the actual contract's register or someone responsible for API? [Name, Job Title, Telephone, Email Address] At the very least provide me with their actual job title.
(Meaning of API 'a set of functions and procedures that allow the creation of applications which access the features or data of an operating system, application, or other service.')
1. If the organisation has a CRM system or a similar system, there should be a facility to download and extract contract data.
2. You may forward me a Weblink to a portal to download the contract register, please make sure all the organisation's contracts are provided as doing prior research I have found that most organisations have only uploaded a small portion of all their contracts.
3. For those organisations planning to make an exemption around spend, the spend information I have requested is an overall figure and I am not requesting a complete breakdown of services relating to the spend.
Please provide me with the contract's register file in an excel format
Outcome / Documents
- Response (information exempt) - application/pdf - Download