Mandatory Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations
Received: 13 May 2022
Energy costs are rising and the Government has had helpful and mandatory legislation in place since 2009. Whilst you do not currently appear to comply, and may face a fine, there are other compelling cost saving strategies to consider.
1. Are you aware of the Energy Performance of Building Regulations in respect of air conditioning?
2. Do you intend to comply and obtain an Air Conditioning TM44 Certificate lodged on the government database?
3. Are you aware that all Government buildings also require a Display Energy Certificate, updated annually?
4. Note the link below for the government Database to assist
Find energy certificates and reports by postcode - Find an energy certificate - GOV.UK (communities.gov.uk).
5. Who is the Responsible Person for building compliance at your Organisation?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download