PCN Issuance and Processing Information request
Received: 12 May 2022
To whom it may concern,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from London Borough of Barnet.
Please may you provide me with the answers to the following questions:
1. How many Penalty Charge Notices were issued and posted by your organisation last financial year?
2. How many Charge Certificates (related to Penalty Charge Notices) were issued and posted by your organisation last financial year?
3. How many Order for Recovery's (related to Penalty Charge Notices) were issued and posted by your organisation last financial year?
4. What was the total postage cost related to posting Penalty Charge Notices, Charge Certificates and Order for Recovery's last financial year? (If this is not feasible to calculate, what was the total postage cost associated with your organisation's parking and traffic enforcement department last financial year?)
5. How many Penalty Charge Notices issued by your organisation last financial year were related to parking offences?
6. How many Penalty Charge Notices that were issued by your organisation, were paid in full last financial year?
7. What is the average number of days it takes for a Penalty Charge Notice issued by your organisation, to be paid in full?
8a. Does your organisation print and fulfil Penalty Charge Notices in-house (i.e by a mailroom owned and managed by your organisation), or is this outsourced to a third party supplier?
8b. If the answer to 8a is that your organisation outsources to a third party supplier, was the supplier sourced via the Crown Commercial Service purchasing framework?
Please provide the information in the following Google Form if convenient: https://forms.gle/jMFoDeC1dQertobx5
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Phone: 0370 334 1516
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download