Children Social Care
Received: 25 April 2022
Please can you provide me with the data for the following questions:
1. How many children social workers does your borough employ?
2. How many children have an allocated social worker in your borough?
3. How many children in your borough are on a CP (Child Protection) plan?
4. How many children in your borough are on a CIN (Child In Need) plan?
5. What is a social worker's average case load in your borough?
6. What is the current Ofsted rating for your boroughs children's services?
Internal Review request on 24 May 2022
* For question 1- how can you have ½ of a social worker?
Complaint upheld. The answer to Q1 is correct, figure of 186.5 is Full Time Equivalents. However, there are actually 191 Social Workers employed but a number are part time.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download