Moving traffic offences
Received: 8 June 2022
I would like to request information with regards to your council's use of powers to enforce 'moving traffic offences'.
By such offences, I mean any of the below:
- incorrectly driving into a bus lane
- stopping in a yellow box junction
- banned right or left turns
- illegal U-turns
- going the wrong way in a one-way street
- ignoring a Traffic Regulation Order
For each of these powers, please provide me with an annual total for each year since 2016/17 of:
- the number of fines issued
- the total value of the fines issued
For clarity, I'm asking for yearly totals for each particular offence. However, please also provide an overall total of the number of moving traffic offences fines and total value of these fines .