Received: 24 June 2022
I am requesting a list of full addresses* for all residential buildings/properties that:
1. Are derelict or abandoned, or have been empty long-term, and are owned by Barnet Council.
2. Barnet Council know of to be derelict or abandoned.
3. Have been reported to the Barnet Council or building control section/counterpart as being derelict or abandoned.
4. Have had a council tax reduction applied to the dwelling
5. Are exempt from council tax payments.
6. Have had the long-term empty council tax premium/empty homes surcharge applied to the dwelling.
*Full address consists of:
I require no personal information of private individuals, only the property address and postcode of the residential property (so that the Data Protection act is not broken (Data Protection Act 1998; section 40(2) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000)), but you can list the information of properties that are owned by other parties, with their relevant contact details.
A spreadsheet with the data on will suffice.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download