Freedom of Information
Received: 1 July 2022
Rodborough Road NW11 junction with Finchley Road NW11.
Please provide the following information.
1. When was the 'no right turn' sign put up? When was this restriction implemented?
2. When was this changed to a 'left hand turn'?
3. How many tickets were issued in respect of point 1?
4. How many tickets were issued in respect of point 2?
5. Was there a consultation made in respect of increasing the traffic load created by these traffic restrictions by preventing motorists from traveling straight across and instead having to turn left, go around the roundabout, with hatched yellow areas, only to return to the same point?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download