£150 Council Tax rebate
Received: 18 July 2022
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Please could you provide me with the following information:
1. The number of households within your billing authority that are liable for council tax and aren't currently registered for direct debit.
2. The number of eligible non-direct debit households that haven't submitted a claim / application for the £150 Council Tax rebate, to date.
3. The deadline set by your billing authority for households to apply for the £150 Council Tax rebate.
4. As of today (the day of your response), has your billing authority used cheques, vouchers, or any alternative methods to pay the £150 rebate to eligible households that haven't submitted a claim? Please respond yes or no. Or provide any additional information if you wish.
If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
If this is not the correct address for FOI requests within your organisation, could you please forward this query to the relevant person.
Could you please confirm receipt of this request.
Many thanks in advance,
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download