Environmental Health - PHCP/22/05506
Received: 1 August 2022
re. Environmental Health/Housing Matter, please provide me with the following:
1. A copy of correspondence, notes, call logs, all information held regarding Environmental Health case ref: PHCP/22/05506
2 A copy of the council's procedure(s)/policies for dealing with building works noise complaints
3. A copy of council's procedure(s)/policies for dealing with noise complaints that are deemed to relate to ordinary domestic noise.
4. Guidelines for investigating officers in how to determine whether noise is ordinary domestic noise or whether it is a statutory nuisance.
This request does not require the divulging of information subject to Regulation 13, such as names and full address - these can be redacted referencing R13 when done so.
If you apply S12 of the Act to this request, please provide:
1. a list of relevant documents you hold 2. a calculation as to how the cost limits were breached 3. advice on how to narrow the request down so as not to breach these limits on a subsequent request
Questions made under the EIR Act 2004 should be answered without the need for additional identity checks of the person asking the question
If you choose to withhold under any other section, in whole or in part, I ask that you justify all deletions by reference to specific exemptions of the Act. I will also expect you to release all non-exempt material. I reserve the right to appeal your decision to withhold any information or to charge excessive fees.
I would prefer to receive the information electronically in the form of a .pdf, where possible.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exempt) - application/pdf - Download