Received: 26 August 2022
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information.
Please see the 6 questions below:
* 1. Do you have a homelessness policy?
* 2. Has a homeless health needs audit been completed?
* 3. Has a local homelessness review been completed to consider health and wellbeing and the role of health services?
* 4. Do you provide training for those working with people experiencing homelessness in health care services e.g., standards for GP receptionists in primary care and practice managers?
* 5. Do you have Pathways/protocols/ services in place to prevent homelessness at discharge from hospital (including mental health and on release from prison)?
* 6. Do you have a multidisciplinary team that works with people who are homeless?
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact me via email and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (not held) - application/pdf - Download