Homes for Ukraine
Received: 9 August 2022
1. How many guests and sponsors have been matched in your council under the Homes for Ukraine Scheme?
2. If you answered yes to Q1, how many guests have been matched with sponsors under the Homes for Ukraine Scheme since 18 March 2022? I define the number of guests matched as instances a match took place rather than individuals. I.E. if a family of 3 was matched with a sponsor that would count as 1.
3. How many times has the council been contacted since 18 March 2022 by a sponsor needing to end the sponsorship relationship early?
4. How many times has the council been contacted since 18 March 2022 by a guest needing to end the sponsorship relationship early?
If you do not collect a breakdown of information between sponsor or guest contacting, it is fine to give a total of how many times the council has been contacted by any relevant party needing to end the sponsorship relationship early.
5. How many times has the council provided overnight hotel accommodation after the sponsorship relationship has broken down? I define times as how many guests (classifying one family as one guest) have been offered hotel accommodation. I.E. if a guest family of four was offered two hotel rooms for two nights in June and two hotel rooms for three nights in August, that would count as one time.
6. How many times has the sponsorship relationship broken down and the guest has been housed by a different sponsor?
7. How many times has the sponsorship relationship broken down and the guest has been registered as homeless, with the Council's statutory homelessness duties being applied?
I would like to receive the information electronically. If you feel that a substantive response to this request is not possible within a reasonable time frame, or the request is too broad or too vague, I would be grateful if you could contact me, either by email or telephone and provide assistance as how I could refine the request. Many thanks.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download