The London Borough of Barnet Pension Fund
Received: 17 August 2022
I am currently seeking updated quarterly performance data from your plan's alternative asset holdings for the following date(s): 2Q 2022
As always, thank you in advance for the time you take in sending me the responsive documents. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do on my side to make this process easier for you.
On behalf of PitchBook Data, Inc., under the Freedom of Information Act, I request a copy of the quarterly public records from 2Q 2022 the following information, preferably in Excel or PDF format.
1. Names and vintage years of all private equity, venture capital, mezzanine, distressed, real estate/REIT, debt and infrastructure partnerships in your plan's portfolio.
2. Commitments made to each partnership.
3. Contributions drawn down since inception.
4. Distributions made to your entity to date by each individual partnership.
5. Net Asset Value of each partnership.
6. Internal rates of return (IRRs) for each partnership with and without the use of credit facility. Please note if the IRRs are not net.
7. Investment multiple (TV/PI) for each individual partnership.
8. The dollar amount of 'total management fees and costs paid' for each individual partnership.
9. Date as of which all the above data was calculated.
10. Names of all alternative asset partnerships partially and fully sold by your plan including date of sale.
11. For each fund, please indicate whether or not the fund uses Subscription Credit Facilities.
I also request a copy of any disclosable documents which contain some or all of the following information:
12. Names of all hedge fund holdings (including hedge fund of funds) in your plan's portfolio.
13. Month by Month Market Value for each hedge fund holding (including hedge fund of funds) since your plan's initial investment up to 2Q 2022.
14. Month by Month Contributions to each hedge fund holding (including hedge fund of funds) since your plan's initial investment up to 2Q 2022.
15. Month by Month Returns (net of fees) earned by your plan's for each hedge fund holding (including hedge fund of funds) since initial investment up to 2Q 2022.
If there are any fees for searching for, reviewing, or copying the records, please inform me before you task the request. If you deny all or any part of this request, please cite each specific exemption you think justifies your refusal to release the information and notify me of appeal procedures available under the law.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (some exceeds appropriate limit) - application/pdf - Download