Local Council Security Management and High-Rise Residential Buildings
Received: 18 August 2022
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
1. What is the name of your council/borough in-house security team, and can you provide their generic email address?
2. What is the job title of the person heading that security team?
3. How many high-rise residential blocks of 5+ storeys are owned and managed by your council/borough? (Figures only)
4. Can you kindly provide the list of the names of all the high-rise residential blocks of 5+ storeys owned and managed by your council/borough? (or send me the link to the public website with the list if it exists)
5. What is the name of the team responsible for managing the 5+ storeys in your council and please provide their generic email address?
6. Can you provide the name, contact number and generic email of the bidding officer for the council-owned and managed 5+ storey building?
7. Can you confirm the annual spend on outsourcing security contracts for 5+ storeys owned and managed by your council/borough for the following years:
8. Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for your high-rise residential blocks of 5+ storeys when this contract was last advertised?
9. Can you confirm if there is an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) for the high-rise residential blocks of 5+ storeys outsource security contract and, if so, the duration of the extension?
10. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this security contract and can I have the official name of their team and the team's generic email?
11. Can you kindly provide the name and email of the contact person holding this position(s):
a. Responsible lead person for fire safety
b. Responsible lead person for residence premises
c. Responsible lead person for compliance and assurance
I look forward to hearing from you within the timeline stipulated in FOI Act.
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download