FOI Request - Highway Drainage
Received: 1 November 2022
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information relating to highway drainage maintenance.
1. Please can you provide the number of highway drainage assets under your responsibility? If available, can you split the information by type (e.g. gullies, ditches etc.)?
a. Could you also provide information about the number of gullies cleaned per year for the last 3 available years?
2. Please can you provide your highway drainage budget for the last 3 years
a. Does this budget only cover gully cleaning, or does it also include other services such as relining, emergency jetting, CCTV surveys?
b. If not, please include budgets and actual expenditure for these additional services over the last 3 years
3. Can you please provide your actual expenditure on drainage over the last 3 years, if available
4. Are highway drainage services provided in-house by the council? If so, how many employees do you use for this?
a. If outsourced, are they outsourced directly to a drainage contractor or are they managed as part of a wider highway maintenance contract?
5. In the case of a highway maintenance contract, please could you provide the following information:
a. Number and description of lots
b. The current provider(s)
c. The start date and duration
d. Current contract value total
e. Previous contract value
6. If available, would you be able to provide number of flooding incidents on highways in your area historically and any classification on severity
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download