FOI Household Support Fund
Received: 16 January 2023
(Tranche: 1 October 2022 to 31 March 2023)
1. The total spend of the Household Support Fund as of 31st December 2022, as per the interim Management Information report
2. The total spend of the Household Support Fund on households with a disabled person as of 31st December 2022 as per the interim Management Information report
3. The total spend of the Household Support Fund on households with a disabled person that has gone directly to these households in the form of vouchers, item purchases or bank transfer (i.e. not provided to third parties to deliver services to support this group)
4. For Tranche 1: Has the local authority set an allocated expenditure for households with a disabled person and if so, what is the total figure for the expenditure?
5. What data is being used to identify households with disabled people who may benefit from the scheme (e.g. in receipt of disability benefits, being provided with a care package by your local authority)
6. What is the eligibility criteria for households with disabled people to be able to avail of support through the Household Support Fund?
7. What formats and communication channels (e.g. easy-read, audio) are being provided to ensure information about the Household Support Fund and the application process is accessible for disabled people?
Outcome / Documents
- Response (all information to be supplied) - application/pdf - Download