COVID-19 Outbreak. Library services are currently operating a reduced service.
Select and Collect service is available at Chipping Barnet, Colindale, Edgware and Finchley Church End Libraries
Home library service is operational
Local studies centre is open via email and phone
Homework Help is available by email
Find out more about all library services
The Home Library Service is a free library delivery service available if you are unable to visit your local library on a regular basis.
We visit our customers once a month with a selection of library stock according to their preferences. You can also reserve specific titles just as you would in a library.
Who can join?
- Anyone with long-term mobility issues
- Anyone living in sheltered and residential housing
- Sheltered and residential housing wardens and supervisors can request a collection of books for residents
How to join the Home Library Service
- To apply for the service please call 0208 359 3901
What you can borrow
- large print books
- music CDs
- books and CDs in community languages
- DVDs are also available to rent for a small charge
Home Library Service
Brunswick Park Road N11 1EY
Tel: 020 8359 3901