Do you want to know more about the history of Barnet or trace your family history? Find out more about Barnet's local history including pocket histories, photographs, maps, archives, newspapers and publications representing people, places and buildings.
Get in touch
The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4BQ
- Telephone: 020 8359 3960
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the archive are by appointment only so please call ahead to arrange a time*.
All libraries will be closed for bank holidays on Monday 6 May and Monday 27 May 2019.
- Bus: 143, 183, 326
- Tube: Hendon Central, Northern Line (15 min walk)
- Overground: Hendon, Thameslink (15 min walk)
- public toilets and baby changing
- library shop, selling items like greeting cards and stamps