COVID-19 tests will be available from various locations in the Barnet borough during the coming week (beginning Monday 26 October).
COVID-19 mobile testing unit: Additional dates
You’ll be able to find mobile testing units from 10.30am to 3.30pm at:
- Edgware Community Hospital on Wednesday 28 October
- Middlesex University (Greyhound Hill car park entrance), The Burroughs, Hendon, NW4 4BT, on Friday 30 October
- Barnet House on Saturday 31 October.
Tests are also available from our permanent testing site at Watling Community Centre, 145 Orange Hill Road, Edgware HA8 0TR, from 8am-8pm, seven days a week. Please DON’T phone the Watling Community Centre to book an appointment, as they won’t be able to help you.
ONLY BOOK AN APPOINTMENT THERE IF YOU HAVE ONE OR MORE OF THESE SYMPTOMS:
- New, continuous cough;
- High temperature;
- Loss of or change to sense of taste or smell.
You MUST book your appointment in advance at: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test.
If you think you need a test, please:
- DON’T travel by taxi or public transport.
- Socially distance from everyone else.
- Wear a face covering while travelling to and from, and during, your appointment.