COVID-19 tests will be available from various locations in the Barnet borough this week (w/c Monday 7 December).
You’ll be able to find mobile testing units from 9am to 3pm at:
- Monday 7 December – Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
- Friday 11 December – Barnet House.
- Sunday 13 December – Edgware Community Hospital.
Tests are also available from our permanent testing sites from 8am-8pm, every day, at:
- Watling Community Centre, 145 Orange Hill Road, Edgware HA8 0TR
- Fenella Building car park of Middlesex University NW4 4BS.
ONLY BOOK AN APPOINTMENT THERE IF YOU HAVE ONE OR MORE OF THESE SYMPTOMS:
- New, continuous cough;
- High temperature;
- Loss of or change to sense of taste or smell.
You MUST book your appointment in advance at: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test.
If you think you need a test, please:
- DON’T travel by taxi or public transport.
- Socially distance from everyone else.
- Wear a face covering while travelling to and from, and during, your appointment.