Saracens CPZ parking permits
About Saracens CPZ parking permits
Permanent residents and businesses in the Saracens’ controlled parking zone (CPZ) can get a permit.
You can get up to a maximum of 4 permits per premises, these are free of charge.
Permits are now issued electronically so you will not receive a paper permit but we will use your vehicle registration number to check if your car is parked legally.
A ‘business’ includes any organisation that does charity or community-based activities whether for profit or otherwise.
When you have a permit you can park in any place designated for permit use, or in any 'Permit Holders Past this Point' area.
Who needs to get a Saracens CPZ parking permit
Permanent residents and businesses in the Saracens’ controlled parking zone (CPZ) who need park their vehicle during the operating hours.
You can get up to a maximum of 4 permits per premises, this is free of charge
What you will need to apply
You will need:
- Proof of address
- Vehicle ownership documents such as a V5 logbook
Apply for a Saracens CPZ parking permit
Renew a Saracens CPZ parking permit
To renew an existing Saracens permit you will need:
- Your vehicle registration number
We may ask you to provide address evidence or your V5 Logbook at a later date for fraud and audit purposes.
- Only the resident or business can apply and purchase an Event Day (Saracens) permit for their address that falls within the eligible property ranges of the Event Day Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) as stipulated within the relevant traffic order.
- Event Day (Saracens) permits are issued as a virtual, electronic permit which are valid for a specific vehicle
- It is the responsibility of the permit holder to ensure that they supply the correct vehicle registration mark when applying for their permit.
- The maximum number of Event Day (Saracens) permits which shall be issued to any household or business at any one time shall be four
- Event Day (Saracens) Permits are only are only valid in Permit Holders Only or parking places within the (CPZ) with the same zone identified letter(s) associated with the permit and shown on the time plate (ED zone)
- Event Day (Saracens) Permits are not valid in any other parking space or place other than the Permit Holders Only spaces with the zone identifier ED.
- The issue of an Event Day (Saracens) Permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space nor does it render the Council subject to any liability in respect of loss or damage to any vehicle in a parking place or the contents or fittings of any such vehicle.
- Failure to have an Event Day (Saracens) Permit valid during the controlled hours of the given (CPZ) may result in a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) being issued to the vehicle.
- Parking places may be suspended by any person duly authorised by the Council or the police. Do not park in a parking place where signs indicate it is suspended.
- The council may revoke a permit if it is believed that the permit is being misused. Where a vehicle has three or more outstanding penalty charge notices issued that have progressed to 'charge certificate' stage (by this stage there is no longer a right of appeal) then a new or renewed permit will not be issued for that vehicle until the outstanding penalty has been paid or the matter otherwise resolved.
- A permit may be suspended or cancelled if it is not used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these conditions may result in a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) being issued to your vehicle.
- A goods vehicle with an overall height greater than 2.3 metres may not make use of a parking place during controlled hours.