Contractor parking permits

If your business premises are in a Controlled Parking Zone, or you frequently carry out work in controlled parking zones in Barnet you can apply for a permit to allow you to park in a permit holder space during controlled hours.

A Contractor permit allows you to park in permit holder spaces in any controlled parking zone in Barnet.

Check parking signs on the street for information on the parking zone and its hours of operation.

Skip to:

Rate this page?