You can buy visitor parking vouchers if you live in a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ). Your guests and visitors can use them to park in a 'resident permit holders only' or 'permit holder only' parking place during the controlled hours.
You can buy vouchers in multiples of 4, with a minimum of 12 full-day visitor vouchers in 1 purchase. Please note that your household can only buy up to a maximum of 200 visitor vouchers in any 12-month period. The full-day visitors vouchers cost £1.10 each. The minimum purchase is £13.20, the maximum £220.
Buy visitor parking vouchers
You can buy vouchers:
- by phone, contact the service centre on 020 8359 7446
Register for My Account to get parking services all in one place:
- Apply for and renew your resident parking permit
- Apply for a freedom pass
- Purchase visitor parking vouchers
- Request a controlled parking zone suspension
- Get the latest information on changes to parking restrictions and current traffic enforcement
Visitor parking vouchers conditions of use
You can only use these vouchers under these terms and conditions:
- Visitor vouchers are available for the use only by visitors to residents in a controlled parking zone.
- a visitor voucher must be displayed if a visitor parks in a "Permit Holders Only" parking place or a 'Resident Permit Holders Only' parking place during the controlled hours, making sure that the same zone identifier letter(s) displayed on the voucher appears on the sign
- visitor vouchers are not valid in pay and display spaces, car parks or on yellow lines. They can only be used in shared use spaces where the signs include the wording in condition 2.
- visitor vouchers are only valid if completed and displayed as described on the front of the voucher. They can only be used on the date for which it is validated.
- It’s prohibited to use a vehicle in a parking place in connection with the sale or offering or exposing for sale of goods.
- visitor vouchers can only be used once the month, day and date have been scratched off. Alterations made to details will invalidate the voucher, eg if more than one month, day or date is scratched off, this will invalidate the voucher
- the issue of visitor vouchers does not guarantee the availability of a parking space nor does it render the Council subject to any liability in respect of loss or damage to any vehicle in a parking place or the contents or fittings of any such vehicle
- failure to correctly display a voucher may result in a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) being issued to the vehicle
- parking places may be suspended by any person duly authorised by the Council or the police – don’t park in a parking place where signs indicate it’s suspended
- A maximum of 20 books of visitor vouchers can be purchased within 12 months.
- the Council is unable to give refunds for unused vouchers