We have launched Fit and Active Barnet (FAB); a campaign that encourages and inspires residents to include more physical activity into their day, whilst reaping the health and wellbeing benefits of being active.
Whether you are looking to embark on being active for the first time, enjoy an old past time, or increase your physical activity levels, the FAB Hub will help you get fit and active.
Created to offer a one stop shop for all things sport, physical activity and well being related in Barnet, the FAB Hub includes a
- helpful activity finder
- useful health and wellbeing guidance
- inspirational good news stories and more
As a Barnet resident you can register for a free FAB card; providing a range of benefits and opportunities to help you lead a more active and healthier lifestyle such as:
- free swimming for under 8’s across Better operated leisure centres (Mon to Fri)
- 8 to 15 year olds swim for £1 across Better operated leisure centres (Mon to Fri)
- enhanced benefits for registered carers (including foster carers) children in care and care leavers
- up to 50 per cent discount on Better Leisure Centre activities
- discounts on Barnet Health Walks