About Grahame Park
The regeneration of the Grahame Park estate, northwest of the borough in Colindale, aims to create a new and thriving mixed tenure community. The plan for the area includes social rent, affordable and private sale homes, major infrastructure upgrades, improved transport links and a range of high quality health, library, community and retail facilities.
The development will improve the quality of housing by bringing them up to the Decent Homes Standard, and enhance the overall layout of the estate.
The regeneration and growth programme in Grahame Park will deliver:
- Approximately 3,000 new homes
- New road, pedestrian and cycling network
- Work with Transport for London (TfL) to ensure that the existing bus services in the estate are improved
- Replacement library, community centre and children’s activity centre.
- Barnet College relocated in Grahame Park in a newly built Campus
- Colindale Training Programme, “Towards Employment Outcomes”, being delivered on a termly basis
- Eight apprenticeship opportunities
- Retail and commercial floor space
- Health Centre to be re-provided
- Heybourne Park improvements
Delivering for Barnet in Grahame Park has already delivered:
- 685 homes completed to date
- Heybourne Park Phase 1 regeneration completed
- Former Lanacre Ave main road diverted and rebuilt (Now Bristol Avenue)
- Retail and commercial floor space completed, new Sainsbury’s open
- Barnet and Southgate College completed
- Replacement library co-located with Barnet & Southgate College
- Barnet Council Head Office to be relocated on site