Regulatory advice for businesses

If you are looking to start up a business or want advice on how regulations impact you, we suggest you start by visiting GOV.UK website.


There is also a website that focuses specifically on regulation – the "Everything Regulation" site - ERWIN . This is a one-stop web site for all your Trading Standards, Environmental Health, Licensing and Fire Safety business related information.

Business waste 

Every business has a 'duty of care' to deal responsibly with any waste it produces.

Your duty of care lasts from the moment you produce the waste to when it is received by a business that is authorised to deal with it, such as a licensed disposal site or a registered waste carrier. More details to be found at business waste collections

Licenses and permits

If you are a new business or need to deal with a range of licenses & permits, Re –the joint venture company between the London Borough of Barnet and Capita plc. Provides paid for advice services to help you navigate the various regulatory requirements. More details can be found at the Re-website or phone us on 020-8359 3334.

Rate this page?