The Council’s Corporate Plan for 2019-2024 sets our vision and strategy for the next 5 years.
This includes outcomes we want to achieve for the borough, the priorities we will focus limited resources on, and our approach for how we will deliver these.
Our 3 outcomes for the borough focus on place, people and communities:
• a pleasant, well maintained borough that we protect and invest in
• our residents live happy, healthy, independent lives with the most vulnerable protected
• safe and strong communities where people get along well
Theme Committee plans
To support delivery of the outcomes in the Corporate Plan, each Theme Committee will be responsible for delivering any corporate priorities that fall within its remit, as well as any additional priorities that relate to matters the committee is responsible for.
These priorities are set out in a 5 year strategic plan for each Theme Committee and will also inform an annual delivery plan. The annual delivery plan sets out the key activities for delivering the committee’s priorities, along with key indicators and risks to help monitor and manage performance.
Adults and Safeguarding Committee
Adults and safeguarding 5 year strategic plan (PDF)
- 19/20 adults and safeguarding committee delivery plan (PDF)
Assets, Regeneration and Growth Committee
Assets, regeneration and growth 5 year strategic plan (PDF)
- 19/20 assets, regeneration and growth delivery plan (PDF)
Children, Education and Safeguarding Committee
Community Leadership and Libraries Committee
Community leadership and libraries 5 year strategic plan (PDF)
- 19/20 community leadership and libraries committee delivery plan (PDF)
Health and Wellbeing Board
Health and wellbeing 5 year strategic plan (PDF)
- 19/20 health and wellbeing board delivery plan (PDF)
Policy and Resources Committee
The council’s performance is monitored quarterly by Policy and Resources Committee and the Theme Committees. The reports focus on how well the council is performing against the priorities in the Corporate Plan and the additional committee priorities in the strategic plans.