Report adult abuse

If you or someone you know is being harmed in any way by another person, please do not ignore it. 

Any information you provide to us will be treated in the strictest confidence.

Contact Social Care Direct 

Or the police on 101. If the danger is immediate, always call the police on 999.

If you are a care professional raising a safeguarding concern please complete this form:

Adult Safeguarding Concern Form

Abuse can take many forms

  • physical
  • sexual
  • emotional
  • financial
  • neglect
  • discriminatory 
  • domestic abuse
  • modern slavery
  • organisational abuse

Other ways to report abuse regarding:

Say no to abuse video

Rate this page?