COVID-19 Outbreak. Complaint services are currently operating a reduced service.
Find out more
Your complaints, comments and compliments about our services matter to us. We use them to help achieve the high standards we aim for. We welcome all feedback good or bad.
How to complain
If your issue is about something we have not done then you should report it to us.
Report an issue
- Missed bin collection
- Litter and fly tipping
- Challenge a parking ticket (PCN)
- Abandoned vehicles
- Environmental problems
- Broken street light
- Under-age sales or rogue traders
You can report other issues to us.
Our formal complaints process
Our formal complaint process is for when:
- you have not been treated with courtesy or fairness
- you are unhappy about the standard of service you have received
- we have failed to provide a service to which you are entitled
- you are unhappy about the action taken by us.
These services have their own complaints processes:
- Children's social care complaints process
- Adults social care complaints
- Barnet Homes - Housing complaints
- Complain about your child’s school
- Complain about the conduct of a Councillor
If your issue is not listed above then use our formal complaints form here:
You can find full details of our complaint procedures in our Corporate complaints policy. We have also published our Management of unreasonable complainant behaviour policy.
We use your information in compliance with our Corporate complaints privacy notice.