Older persons Freedom pass

You can apply for the Older persons Freedom Pass if you meet the age criteria. You must live in the London Borough of Barnet in either your sole or your main home. Check your address is in Barnet with this postcode checker

London Council's run this service for us, on their website you can find:

If you live in London, are 60 years old or over and cannot get an Older persons Freedom Pass. You may be able to get Transport for London's 60+ London Oyster Photocard

Skip to: