Contact Adult Social Care

Social Care Direct

You can contact us by:

If you want to:

  • request a care change or client information
  • make a professional referral
  • report adult abuse

Please complete our Adults form (PDF 76.1 KB) and email the completed form to 

In an emergency

Call the police on 101 or if the danger is immediate, always call the police on 999.

  • If you want to apply for social housing, please contact Barnet Homes on 020 8080 6587
  • If you are a private tenant, read more about your rights and responsibilities on topics such as renting standards, damp & condensation, pest control, disabled facilities grants.

We can help with

  • advice and information
  • social care assessments 
  • equipment (but not wheelchairs)

Other useful contacts

  • Assisted Travel 0208 359 4131 Press Option 1 for Blue Badge and Option 1 again for Payment.
  • District Nurses 020 8349 7556
  • Telecare 020 8349 7901
  • Argenti care technology 0345 265 8003
  • Learning Disability Team 020 8349 6161
  • Environmental Health 020 8349 7995

What we can't help with

  • Arrange shopping and cleaning services. Search online for a home care agency
  • Children and families enquiries. Call Children’s Services on 0208 359 4066
  • Disabled parking bays. This is linked to your Blue Badge, so read this webpage carefully and apply for a disabled parking bay. Or contact the Assisted Travel Team on 0208 359 4131
  • Physiotherapy There's a number of ways to access a physiotherapist.