Social Care Direct
You can contact us by:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 020 8359 5000
- post: 2 Bristol Avenue, Colindale, London NW9 4EW
If you want to:
- request a care change or client information
- make a professional referral
- report adult abuse
Please complete our Adults form (PDF 76.1 KB) and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
In an emergency
Call the police on 101 or if the danger is immediate, always call the police on 999.
- If you want to apply for social housing, please contact Barnet Homes on 020 8080 6587
- If you are a private tenant, read more about your rights and responsibilities on topics such as renting standards, damp & condensation, pest control, disabled facilities grants.
We can help with
- advice and information
- social care assessments
- equipment (but not wheelchairs)
Other useful contacts
- Assisted Travel 0208 359 4131 Press Option 1 for Blue Badge and Option 1 again for Payment.
- District Nurses 020 8349 7556
- Telecare 020 8349 7901
- Argenti care technology 0345 265 8003
- Learning Disability Team 020 8349 6161
- Environmental Health 020 8349 7995
What we can't help with
- Arrange shopping and cleaning services. Search online for a home care agency
- Children and families enquiries. Call Children’s Services on 0208 359 4066
- Disabled parking bays. This is linked to your Blue Badge, so read this webpage carefully and apply for a disabled parking bay. Or contact the Assisted Travel Team on 0208 359 4131
- Physiotherapy There's a number of ways to access a physiotherapist.